Youth Workforce Development Program
The Youth Workforce Development Program assists eligible youth, ages 14 through 21. Goal setting is a primary focus in youth programs.
This program provides services that are designed to improve the long term job opportunities for economically disadvantaged youth. The programs encourage school completion or enrollment in high school equivalency programs.
- Tutoring, study skills training and instructions leading to secondary school completions.
- Alternative secondary school offerings.
- Summer employment opportunities directly linked to academic and occupational training.
- Paid and unpaid work experiences, including internships and job shadowing.
- Occupational skills.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Supportive services.
- Follow-up services.
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling.
For more information, visit Youth Services.